Would you or your company like to sponsor a child or specific fundraising effort?
You can donate to support current projects or future trips through our Paypal: If you’d like to sponsor a child or specific orphanage, contact us with the specific project, orphanage, or country that you would like to help.
Your generosity will allow us to visit an orphanage, buy needed items like toiletries and food, help homes with urgent projects, and share hugs, smiles, and love with the children there.
We are always accepting donations of the following items:
Personal/Hygiene Supplies (preferably travel size, so we can make individual kits):
- shampoo & conditioner
- brushes & combs
- hair bands
- Neosporin or similar ointment
- Children’s Tylenol
- Children’s cough syrup
- Children’s gummy vitamins
- glue sticks
- pencil sharpeners
- books in English, Spanish, & French
- activity books
- jump ropes
- bouncy balls
- soccer balls
- embroidery floss for bracelets
- craft supplies
We are not able to accept clothing, stuffed animals, or large, bulky items. Items must be in new, or in some cases, gently used condition. Thank you!
Volunteers are welcome and appreciated! If you’d like to help in any of the following ways, get in touch with us through our contact page.
- Do you have skills in fundraising, social media, event planning, grants, or marketing? We’d love your help!
- Would you like to help out at an event? Let us know if you’d like to be a part of making our fundraisers successful!
- Help us spread the word! When you share our posts on social media, you allow us to reach new supporters. Another way to spread the word is by dropping off donation drive boxes or fundraising flyers at local businesses.